Thursday, May 30, 2013

Quit ^.^

Ok streamerz i might not be a blogger anymore, pinki diden't kick me off just letting you know '.' I might quit the blog because there's a lot of fun places i never been to, and if i go for that week i might get kicked off ;c i heard some complain's when boy-keith vickytje and an other person i dont remember that got kicked off. ;p but i bet tori and others want to spend their time on fun places and woozworld! ;p i <3 wooz-streamz so much!!!!!!! AND woozworld AND my child hood but the only thing that affects my child hood is wzw and this blog and my youtube channel! ;c there is an other thing i want to quit the CHAT box! i hate when people posed on it. Who ever was bullying selly i think is dum even if it was one of the bloggers or not i dont care which one but if we add chat back you better not pose again!  Streamzers  i love yall so much i can't leave you but if i have to i will do so. Even alex i think xD quit because this blog, she dident even see how much this blog is awesome! but i bet you when people posed she said this blog isn't right for her.So stop posing before i know who it is and beat you up hehe ^.^ Also!!!!!!! my sister and me are going back and forth on this blog now please add her '' xocupcakecutiexo ;DDD love, cupcake and awsome c;

                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment