Wednesday, August 21, 2013

~~About me & Josh Tyler~~

OMG im confused!!!

Last night some guy JoshTyler was on HotTopics so i was very confused! lots of people say he a Woozguidez which he is not and some people say he's a Hacker which he not either '-' it was probably a glitch or something so don't panic! it was me to '-'

Also i realised something! i haven't told you guys anything bout my self!! so here some stuff :)

  1. I have three cats: Laila,Mezu,Zoro
  2. I am the youngest of my siblings Middle: Maya/Murshedchild Oldest Zain
  3. My Dad lives in Egypt and the rest of my family live Dubai,UAE and my mom comes home late :(
  4. My Fav Color is Purple
  5. My fav singer/bands are: 1D,Little mix,Ariana Grande,Victoria Justice,Miranda cosgrove,Bridget mendler,The Wanted,Selena Gomez And Demi Lavato
  6. My fav Character is Cookie Monster from Sesame Street
  7. My nickname at school is Cookie Monster :)

Watch out for ma next posts :)
 Josh Tyler
  


Sincerely,
Cooly :)


2 comments: