Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sad news PLEASEE READ ALLL OFF IT!!!

Hey guys so school started and I am in middle school so i get out at 23:30 and after school i got after school care than after that I got cheer than after cheer I go to sleep so I have to quit this blog, I really had fun and I'm moving on with my life this is a online game I know its addicting but sometimes you cant let games interact with school so I'm sorry guys I did have fun like I said, I do blogg alot and I might seem boring but It was really good news, you guys treated me life family and you went threw every step with me alot of the bloggers I knew is gone and now I am to, I might be back during the summer or when cheerleading ends (Thats really close) Or I cannn blog every FRIDAYS!!! :D Thats when I dont have cheer and I get out of school early c: So if Pinki is okay with every Fridays than yes. But otherwise I will miss all of you ;') Oh if I stay I will post a video of me :)

                                                                           ~Paris 
                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment